Monday, April 21, 2014

Watermarble Chesire Cat Nails

Hey guys! So recently I was messing around with watermarbling, and I came up with this happy mistake! When I was working with these colors they reminded me of Chesire Cat from Alice in Wonderland, so I saved one nail to paint his grin on (I used acrylic paint). The colors I used to marble were Fresh Paint 'Guava' and Wet n' Wild Megalast 'On a Trip'.
 
 
 
 
When watermarbling, I use room temperature filtered water in a Dixie cup. Some people use tap water, so its really trial and error to see what works best for you. The same goes with knowing which brands spread easier in the water, you kind of just have to try and see. Generally, thinner polishes work better. And I always paint my nails with a white base to make the colors stand out even more. I ended up with a few bubbles but that's okay because they still look cool and 3 AM is way too late to start all over ;)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment