Monday, April 28, 2014

Purple Textured Swatches

Hey guys!
 
So I have a huge collection of nail polish, but tons of it is textured polish (which is my absolute favorite) and there are so many different colors! So I'm gonna start doing a comparison between my textured polishes, and I'll start with the purples!
 
On my index finger is OPI 'Can't Let Go' which is a dark royal purple with larger chunks of glitter. The textured finish on this is a little rougher than the others I swatched. This bothers some people, but I love the textured feel. I only used two thin coats of polish here, but if you wanted it to be more textured, you could do three.
 
On my middle finger is Nicole by OPI 'I Lilac Gumdrops' which is a light lavender color with tiny silver glitter that adds a finer texture when dried. Three thin coats is all you need!
 
On my ring finger is one of my favorites, which is Zoya 'Stevie' from the Pixie Dust collection. This is just a bit lighter than 'I Lilac Gumdrops' and is a bit more textured as well. It also contains silver glitter that gives it a sparkly finish in sunlight. I used three thin coats to fully cover my nail.
 
Last but not least, on my pinky is Zoya 'Carter'. This definitely is one of my favorite Pixie Dust shades and I always get compliments when I wear it. The shade is a really bold royal purple but what really makes it stand out is the magenta glitter that makes it sparkle in any light. I only used two thin coats in the photo below.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment