Friday, April 11, 2014

Mint Chevron Nails

Hey guys! :)
 
So I've been doing nail art for almost two years now, and this is the first time I've ever tried the ever popular chevron nails. These were for day 11 of nail art April, chevrons. They were super easy and fun to do!
 
 
 
To make the chevrons, I bought some office labels, and used some zig-zag craft scissors I already had (you can find them at your local craft store) and just cut out stickers that way. The labels work a lot better than scotch tape, because scotch tape tends to break in the middle when I try to remove it after I polish over it. Also, don't let your polish dry before you remove the stickers, because you will have peeling.
 
 
The colors I used are Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Mint Sorbet, OPI Alpine Snow, and OPI It's Frosty Outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment