Monday, April 14, 2014

Prank vs. Prank Nails!

Hey guys! So today is day 14 of nail art April and the theme is peeps. Although Peeps are one of my favorite candy, I really just didn't feel like painting them on my nails :P So what else comes to mind when I think of peeps? pvpeeps, of course! For those of you who don't know, Prank vs. Prank is a YouTube channel with Jesse Wellens and his girlfriend Jeana where they've been pranking each other since 2007. They also vlog their lives everyday on their other channel, BF vs. GF. My routine when I do my nails consists of listening to music and watching their vlog. So why not bring them to my nails?

I started with a base of Black Crème by Wet'n'Wild and hand painted the lettering with acrylic paint and a small nail art brush. For the triangles, I just taped my nails to make a triangle, painted a white base, let it dry, then taped just below the white to leave an edge, and painted 2 coats of Zoya Chyna.
 
 
 
Whaddddddup, Dope Fresh Nation?!

No comments:

Post a Comment