Saturday, March 29, 2014

Peach and Gold Tape Mani

Hey guys! Can't sleep, so I paint my nails... makes sense...
 
Anyways, here's a really simple tape mani I did tonight. All you need is scotch tape and patience!

I started with a 2 base coats of Maybelline's Color Show in 'Pretty Peach', after it was COMPLETELY dry (that's where that patience comes in) you can start taping up your nails. (When you apply the tape, make sure there aren't air bubbles as the polish will seep into those and you won't have those clean lines. Also, I do one finger at a time with tape as you tend to start sticking to everything with a hand full of it) After your nail is all taped up, you can apply the polish you want over it, in this mani I used probably my favorite polish ever EVER Zoya Tomoko. All the sparkles. You wanna remove your tape as soon as you have the coverage you want over the base coat, because when the polish dries completely it will peel and become a big ol' mess and you again will have super sloppy lines. No one likes sloppy lines.
 
So that was a lot of description, but this mani is super easy. And sparkly. And sparkly is always good in my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment