Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Pastel Sponging

Hey guys!

For today's manicure I wanted to do something bright, so pastel sponging was what I decided on. Its a plus because of how easy and quick it is too ;) I definitely wasn't the first to come up with this technique or try these, but they are super easy to do yourself, even if you wouldn't consider yourself good at nail art!


To begin, I painted the nails I was going to sponge over with a white base. When the base is dry, I then took a moistened makeup sponge and randomly dabbed light blue, yellow, and pink polishes on, and just lightly sponged them over the white. I cleaned up my cuticles with a small nail art brush, applied top coat, and done! My pinky and index finger are painted with Zoya Magical Pixie Dust in Cosmo, and I added two Swarovski crystals over the pastels because I just can't help myself ;)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment