Friday, May 2, 2014

Glam Glaze

Hey guys! So continuing with my swatching lately.. I have a Glam Glaze thermal swatch today!
 
Glam Glaze is an indie polish brand and Jessica specializes in thermals and custom polishes :) The one I swatched today is called 'Warm Me Up' and its a cold temperature thermal that changes from a medium pink (with almost a hint of coral) to a dark purple when cold. All pictures shown are three thin coats with topcoat :)

 Shown at room temperature
 

Macro shot of room temperature color
 
Transition shot

After cold water...

...and lastly, macro after cold water!
 
If you are interested in thermals or are just looking for a new awesome indie maker, I highly suggest you check Glam Glaze out! Jessica is super nice and I'd much rather support an indie maker than some big brand CEO.
 
For swatches and polish info, you can check her out on Instagram (@glamglaze) or check her store out, www.glamglaze.storenvy.com!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment