Saturday, June 14, 2014

Diamond Head Nails

Oops, forgot to blog for a month! Not sure who really looks at this anyway, but I'm gonna try to be better about blogging. Check me out on Instagram (@jmgnails) to see all of my work :)

Anyway, I wanted to share these landscape nails I did the other day inspired by @amylovesnewwave on IG, such a super talented lady! Her inspiration came from Diamond Head in Hawaii :)

I started with a white base and did all of the rest of the details in acrylic paint. Like I've probably mentioned before, acrylic paint is 20000% easier to work with than nail polish. Its super cheap, and if you just buy some basic colors along with black and white you can pretty much create any color that you like. I guess you could say I'm pretty pleased with how these came out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment